OPTCL ranks as one among the leading Transmission Utilities in India, transmitting quality, reliable and SECURED power with minimum transmission loss at a competitive price.
- Transmission of power in large quantity with affordable price as per the expectation of customers, Government of Odisha and OERC.
- Increase transmission network need based, to meet the demand of the state in 2025.
- Develop a portfolio of intra-state and some inter-state transmission assets in national market including business expansion for evacuation of power outside the state in collaboration with PGCIL and others.
- Adoption of best construction and OLM practices supported by system driven processes enabled by cutting edge IT solutions.
- Diversification of business by providing consultancy in the areas of construction and maintenance services and also in Telecommunication and other emerging areas so as to achieve optimum utilization of assets for generation of additional revenue.
- Develop skilled and satisfied human resources, fostering a service-oriented attitude to its customers/stake holders and becoming empowered to meet customer need in the changing scenarios .
- Building Research and Development wing for adoption of new technology.
- Discharge the social responsibility with commitment on environment protection, Health, Safety, Energy Conservation and community Development.
- Achieve excellence in project implementation.
- Practice higher standard of corporate governance and be a financially sound company.